Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GAYBAMA!






I think my dear friend Jared coined a new phrase last night during our post-drag-race impromptu picnic held in seriously sub-zero temperatures. As evidenced by this photo, we literally sat on Matt and Lizzie's front lawn for a solid 45 minutes shouting, cheering and chanting "Vote Obama!" at anyone and everyone who was meandering home from having witnessed the nearly 100 Drag Queens tear down 17th street during the High Heel Race. Amidst all our raucous shouting, Jaredo would intermittenly shriek "GAYBAMAAAAA"! Which, I will safely assume, simply acknowleges the fact that our fav candidate is indeed a supporter of gay rights, and is, in my humble opinion, perhaps the best candidate for those who identify with the LGBT community. I definately think that thanks to all our shouting and cheering, yes I even made up an Obama cheer using some old high school cheer skills, the we convinced a few on-the-fance voters! Note that all of us are clearly "O" ing for Obama! Bring it on!

No comments: