Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day (for reals yo!)

While I know I should be looking at ways to green my day, recycle my soda can, and bike to work (which I did thanks to Jenna loaning me Princess Sparkle), Earth Day actually makes me a touch misty eyed at, not only the threat of global warming, but also at the memories of Earth Day's past in Isla Vista, CA. I have to give a shout out to Morgen, with whom I spent one of the greatest Earth Day's to-date dancing our faces off in Anisqoi'o Park to Blue Turtle Seduction (one of my favorite jam-bands to see live, great, great energy- see below for the hard evidence).

This was followed by an encore set played ocean front on Del Playa, we all packed ourselves in to noodle around on the deck of a house on the 6800 block...
As if I needed more reason to love SB....

No comments: